TheTruthTellerTheTruthTeller

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

nymph in love with tree nymph in love with tree

Good animation.

The animation is good , but the idea is deeply retarded. Bringing the modern day items into the story line - horrible wrong. Nymph with a lighter , thats a classic...

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

Fun to watch

Its good , really good , funny , nice and puffy. In a dark and twisted kind of way. All my base are belong to you.

Eddsworld Zombeh Nation Eddsworld Zombeh Nation

.... YOU ... ROCK....!!!!

i logged in just to say , AWESOME , KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ^^!!!!

Artillery Live Artillery Live

Good Job

Amazing stuff u got there , its addicting , its pretty and its fun . Nothing new , but a great performance on this one . Keep it up.

..:: BeatBox Beta ::.. ..:: BeatBox Beta ::..

Wow how laggy

Dude , this thing lags like crazy even on the lowest quality . My pc is by far not the slowest one and connection is good as well , u got to work on optimization big time. Sounds weren't that good either. If u wanna make music just get FL(Fruity Loops) or something of that kind...

Gravity Void Gravity Void

GJ

hey , good job , i c that u r just getting started , but there are shitloads of potential man , just keep working on it . Wow , and soundtrack , i loved it. Respect , we need more young animators like u are!

Mixer Mixer

I dont get it

what is it mean to be? like 5 samples are going on and on and on and on ... hmmm and the weird ending is truly weird , and not in a good way, it made me lower the volume a lot , now my ears hurt...( doesnt sound out of tune though...

randomdude1194 responds:

Yes... I know... DEFINATELY not one of my best songs. It's confusing and repetative. I totally agree. This was more of an expeirament. To see what people would say about how I can improve myself. I was not saying it was a great song. It's not. Thanks for the reveiw and seriously check my other songs.

Oh and sorry about you're ears. :)

The Blend o' Beats 2 The Blend o' Beats 2

Some good tunes , yet y mix them???

Dude , u fully had some good tunes , nice beat , and good melody , BUT WHY DID U TRY TO MIX THEM??? If all of the tunes are made fully by you , then u have a good ear for new age music.