TheTruthTellerTheTruthTeller

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Artillery Live Artillery Live

Good Job

Amazing stuff u got there , its addicting , its pretty and its fun . Nothing new , but a great performance on this one . Keep it up.

..:: BeatBox Beta ::.. ..:: BeatBox Beta ::..

Wow how laggy

Dude , this thing lags like crazy even on the lowest quality . My pc is by far not the slowest one and connection is good as well , u got to work on optimization big time. Sounds weren't that good either. If u wanna make music just get FL(Fruity Loops) or something of that kind...

Gravity Void Gravity Void

GJ

hey , good job , i c that u r just getting started , but there are shitloads of potential man , just keep working on it . Wow , and soundtrack , i loved it. Respect , we need more young animators like u are!

Road Attack Online Road Attack Online

Ok.

Hmmm... I would not say that it was good . I guess its ok. Try doing something more original, i see good potential , you just need to apply it better. And for scroll games my advice is to increase framerate , as it is the first thing that kills games of that kind.

Amoeba Amoeba Amoeba Amoeba

Adorable

How do you come up with such ideas???? That was crazy , the backgrounds tripped me out so much . Man , wow , just wow , i feel sorry for folks , who played this game being on shroomz lol . I would have died from such a tripout . Anyways , great game . Nice concept , good graphics , nice sound. And omfg so random. Good job. Keep it up.

gavD responds:

Yes, Jon's artwork flat out terrifies me!

Draw-Play Draw-Play

Its quite good actually.

The concept is great , and should be explored furthermore, but i think that the graphic part and sound kinda lack effort. Still , really good. So 7.

Jive Machine Jive Machine

Funny , but omfg boring . Still , good work!

The idea is good , but you get tired of it after a minute . I really doubt , that someone actually tried some combos or something of that kind. But i c a lot of effort in it , so 7.

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

good

common idea with new things injected into it , great job. Keep it up.
Made me dizzy lol