TheTruthTellerTheTruthTeller

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

nymph in love with tree nymph in love with tree

Good animation.

The animation is good , but the idea is deeply retarded. Bringing the modern day items into the story line - horrible wrong. Nymph with a lighter , thats a classic...

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

Fun to watch

Its good , really good , funny , nice and puffy. In a dark and twisted kind of way. All my base are belong to you.

Eddsworld Zombeh Nation Eddsworld Zombeh Nation

.... YOU ... ROCK....!!!!

i logged in just to say , AWESOME , KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ^^!!!!

Madrick and C-D' hallow.. Madrick and C-D' hallow..

A few pointers.

Graphics are ok i guess, though should have paid some more attention to it. Sound , yeah , plz , move away from the mic , other than that it was cool. Well , good job after all.

Vamp'd 002 Vamp'd 002

good

nice graphics . sound sucked though . good work after all . keep it up.

"Get A Mac" Halloween Ad "Get A Mac" Halloween Ad

In general good.

Graphics were fine , sound was pretty good . But i didn't like the concept, unfortunately I am a pc kind of a person . So 6.

Fantomass responds:

This isn't about - which is better. It's just the great Mac ads. Actually - I use a pc, I like pc, and I don't think, that someday I will change to Mac. But thanks anyway.

Snail Of Justice Snail Of Justice

Damn song!

I cant believe that i've wasted over a meg of traffic on the music . next time , cut the music by the leght of the movie or about that .
Graphics were good though

Final Fantasy Jailbreak 1 Final Fantasy Jailbreak 1

Loved it.

Yet another Final Fantasy parody , how sad... But one thing for sure - it is one of the best i have ever seen. Great sense of humor. Nice drawing style. Good voice acting. All put together - a great flash!

Mission to the Moon Mission to the Moon

Wow ! Graphics 20, Overall 20 ,if it was possible)

Man, when i was just begging to watch it , I thought that i am gonna give it 8-9 overall. But as i continued watching it , my jaw just continued dropping. Animation itself is very very good , but when you bring on the frame by frame draw animation i was practically ready to applause. Anyways , the quality of sound spoiled it a bit , but just for the graphics i would give it all 20. Incredible job done , respect.

Nice band too , great song.

Good luck in future , continue to amaze ppl with your talent.

Religious Man Religious Man

Great job.

Great graphics , good music . You are really talented my friend . The only thing that kinda confused me is the idea of the movie. War and simple religious folk?) Well , i am sure there was something to it , but i didn't catch it. Anyways great job , keep up the good work and good luck to you.